Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blarp...

That is the sound of a blogger burping up random shit.

I would like to announce that I am officially a computer nerd. While I hate my professor for this class (and am in fact, planning on ditching my class later) I kind of like trees and hash tables. If that means anything to you, you are a nerd too. Basically I'm just learning about ways to store data and those are two ways. Compared to vectors, arrays, linked lists...they are positively enjoyable. Trust me.

My sister mentioned that one of her friends has a gaming problem, where she gets obsessed and can't stop playing. I too have this problem. It really is a wonder that I ever had a social life. I love data structures and computer games. Nerd. Capital N.

This air and water show that is happening this weekend? AWFUL. The planes (jets?) have been loudly going back and forth overhead all morning. Just now, it set off a car alarm. That's how loud it is. I'm surprised that the cats aren't having a heart attack.

Finally, I have this random tidbit (seriously, seriously random): If you think Giordano's is the best deep dish in the city, you do not qualify as a Chicagoan (unless you can intellectually defend it against every other great deep dish place in the city, because you've tried them all). Go to the real Uno's (I'm not talking chain here). Go to Lou Malnati's. Giordanos? Bleck.

1 comment:

  1. Go to the real Uno's (I'm not talking chain here). Go to Lou Malnati's. Giordanos? Bleck.

    Almost everytime Hubby and visit his parents back in Chicagoland we have Lou Malnati's and I have to say that out of the three places you mentioned it is my favorite, with Uno's being on the bottom of my list. However my all time favorite deep dish pizza came from the now gone Leonardo's. Sigh, that was some good pizza pie! :o)

    erewph was my security word. looks like the sound that a drunk ogre would make. :o)

    ReplyDelete