Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'll be dreaming my dreams...

I always know I'm being fairly good on my diet when I start dreaming about sweets. Last night it was donuts and cupcakes. I was shopping and I left my donut on the counter and someone ate all around the edges leaving me this sad shell of a donut hole. I was so upset (I just wanted my donut damnit!) and the store agreed to give me another. Only they didn't have any. They only had cupcakes. So you see, donuts and cupcakes in one dream, two of my favorite things.

The brother is currently having his tonsils cut out. Send some happy, positive thoughts his way...

I love this.

2 comments:

  1. I went to that website and didn't buy the spider thingy because we don't have spiders that big. I did order a bug zapper tennis racket type thing. I hate flies and when I get my dohickey I think I'll let em in the house on purpose so I can have a go at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Electro Swat today...I'm going home to look for some flies!

    ReplyDelete