Friday, July 28, 2006

Go ahead be gone with it...

The two books I'm reading right now are The Lovely Bones and The DaVinci Code. Last night I had a nightmare where my brother had murdered some girl and then my Mom was like, Ok, let's wait until the police figure it out. But I just knew he was going to murder her next and she would not turn him in. This is the reason I don't read two serious books at once. And really, it's not just because of the nightmares (although I'd rather NOT have nightmares) but also because I find thriller-esque books sort of tedious. I know some people probably like the whole idea of "what will the next clue reveal," but I'd rather read a book that is character driven any day of the week. So yeah, I'm moving through DaVinci Code fairly quickly mostly just because I want to be done with it.

So for a while I was imploring Justin Timberlake to get his act together and rejoin the world of music. Now that he has, I'm not sure what I think. Sure, the song is catchy. But do I like it? I don't know. Makes me nervous about the rest of the CD. Oh, and the video is really stupid.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading The Poisonwood Bible. If I read it right before bed, I have the strangest dreams - a combination of the tension of the book and the animals.

    ReplyDelete