Friday, July 07, 2006

I am exhausted from helping the sister move. I thought I'd post a no-brainer for you guys just to give ya'll something to read.

5 things in my fridge:
  1. Brita (the only thing I really drink)
  2. Parmesan cheese
  3. Soy milk
  4. Blueberries that were fresh from the farmer's market last weekend but are just that littlest bit too old now
  5. Sprite (probably old now, was for guests or for the rare drinking occasion. RARE.)

5 things in my closet(s):
  1. Litter box
  2. Christmas decorations
  3. Loads of clothes
  4. Air mattress
  5. Suitcase

5 things in my purse:
  1. Wallet
  2. Advil
  3. Orbit bubble mint
  4. sometimes a cell phone
  5. sometimes a chapstick
5 things in my car:
  1. Lots and lots of old mapquest sheets/directions. I'm no good with the directions. Usually I just keep them because I'm too lazy to throw them away. But I recently had the occasion to reuse one, so it's good that I'm lazy.
  2. Wipes
  3. Litter (I keep extra bags in the trunk)
  4. Several ice scrapers/snow brushes
  5. iPod radio transmitter

No comments:

Post a Comment