Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Twiggy vs. Bond...

I wish live TV had FF, pause...etc. I find myself frequently forgetting that TV is live and hitting the fast forward button only to hear the tivo noise for no. Currently I am taping a show and watching a show on the cable splitter...and I must say, if you haven't watched this two-part House, you really are missing out. Good stuff.

Let's bullet point today:

  • Everyone cross your fingers for Katy....kill that interview! Also, she's walking in a breast cancer fundraising walk, if you have an extra fiver sitting around, go to her site and donate it.
  • In other crossing of fingers news: cross your fingers for me that my test results (no wacky womb, no wacky womb) are normal...
  • Kind of glad I didn't blog the young artistic prof's name, because damned if he didn't go and shave his head sometime between Monday and today. Oh how I love a shaved head- he is instantly yummier. I forgot just how much joy I get out of the fuzz of a shaved head...
  • I had the scariest dream last night. It was so scary that when I woke myself out of it I was afraid to go back to sleep...and yet I was so tired I could hardly stay awake - it was a serious struggle. All I remember of the dream is that I was with someone, we were looking for a place to sleep, we found a nasty attic in a scary part of town and there were walking/talking crosses, pictures, old antiquey relics...and they were SCARY.
  • In case you didn't know, Twiggy vs. Bond is an old school Q101 song that is Japanese. The song is strange to say the least...but totally addicting. I find it hilarious that I sing along...in my own garbled version of Japanese. Goes something like this: Twiggy neemy escals away...
Just FYI, in case you stopped checking after Easter, Cubs button this week and Monday of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment