Friday, May 05, 2006

Time to gripe...

Ok, so this is just going to be me bitching. I have a take home midterm. I'm done with 3.5 out of the 4 questions (multiple part, long questions). And this last half a question is taking me hours. The professor claimed the test would only take 3 hours. I think total, I've worked on the midterm for 6 hours today and probably 2 yesterday. It just pisses me off. And the reason it makes me mad is so juvenile that I am ashamed to admit it, but here it is in two parts:
  1. He said it would only take us at most 3 hours. He clearly lied. I know what I'm doing, I'm not really struggling with the test. It's just tedious and time-consuming. I would have preferred if he didn't say anything at all.
  2. He made us go to class on Monday. If we would have had an in-class midterm it would have taken place this past Monday during the 3 hour period. However, not only did he make us come to class...he lectured us on something completely new. If we would have had our midterm that day: no lecture. So, we have to take time at home for our midterm AND we have to have an extra lecture? Does that make sense?
And on a totally unrelated note: if you haven't cleaned your Brita lately....do it. Made my water much, much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment