Thursday, April 13, 2006

When mostly everything goes wrong...

Lots of long stories and a few short stories of why that is true. I could go on and on in a highly negative fashion, but for some reason I'm in an OK mood...so let's not get bogged down in suckiness.

I saw a man on the "L" sleeping with an open, had to be almost empty because of the angle, energy drink. A big one too. Not working for him, huh?

And of course, there is my lunch "date" to report on. To be honest, I'm just glad it's over. The waiting and wondering (it was essentially a blind date) were worse than the thing itself. And I mean, he was a really nice guy. But..eh, nothing. I just didn't feel like, oooh, I want to make out with you. About halfway through the lunch he was yammering about something and I was like, do it: picture kissing him. And the mental picture? It was no romance novel scene, more like an awkward middle school kiss. So, I didn't strike gold on my first date in like...I think 4 or something years. But at least I went on a date. I guess now I keep trying....maybe I'll re-sign up to the online dating service this summer. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment