Thursday, April 13, 2006

Who am i...

Today on Oprah women who have "let themselves go" were told to start a journey towards finding themselves by asking themselves, "Who am I?" Be careful, because Oprah says that "mother" "daughter" "lover" and such labels do not count. If Oprah says so, it must be true. Please think of things such as "I am a ball-busting bitch" or "I am too timid to tell you who I am." I know who I am, so I've decided to modify her question for shits and giggles (and for my own personal growth) to become "Who am I attracted to?"

I can truly say that I don't know. So, I'm going to start taking stock of any boy I'm even remotely attracted to. I think my hormones or lust-bug or cootchie (too much?) might be a tad too picky.

I thought I would share that I have found that I am overwhelmingly attracted to Mr. Darcy. There's no picture on IMDB of him, so I actually had to be one of 'those girls' who goes and looks at hot boys on their fan sites. Puke. Anyway, the truth is that I don't know if I'm attracted to the actor or to the actor playing Mr. Darcy. All I can say is that all three of my lustful parts that I mentioned above (as if lust-bug really exists?) stood at attention.

Anyway, the movie was good. Which I was determined not to like because Keira makes me want to throw things into that little hole in her lips that never closes. Her lips never fully close. Freak.

If this makes you cringe at my vulgarity, you do not belong here. Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment