Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ANTM....

If you don't watch America's Next Top Model, this whole post means nothing to you. It's really a short post, so don't feel bad.

  1. I hate Jade. Jade...your attitude, ego, extreme amount of cockiness and rudity (sure, i made that word up, but i like it. Rudeness is boring. Rudity? yessss...) are nauseating.
  2. Watching the preview for next week I literally got a little teary watching Joanie and her teeth...and then her tearful little confession about being at the dentist for 12 hours. What a nightmare.
Other than that...I'm not really pulling for any of them. Except I'm pulling for "not Jade" and I think at this point "not Nnenna."

2 comments:

  1. i haven't watched this week - but i did watch last week, and i hate jade as well - for all the same reasons. i was pulling for that girl that kicked off last week, i was pissed too that that girl got kicked off and NOT jade: it's Santano all over again - only keeping on the cocky kid cuz it's good television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I can't stand Jade either. Nnenna has been my favorite from the beginning, but I am getting a little tired of her attitude. I wasn't very into Joanie before, but after this last episode, I like her a lot more. I can't really think of anyone else I'm really into this season.

    ReplyDelete