Thursday, April 27, 2006

A dream...

(Scene) some anonymous boy and I have just finished a very short, unsatisfying tryst.

Katie: Did we just do that without a condom?
Boy: (self-satisfied smirk) Yes.
Katie: Well shit, now I have to go find that morning after pill because I'm sure I'm pregnant. Shit.
Boy: ...
Katie: Wait, you have STD's don't you? You gave me an STD??
Boy: (nervous chuckle) Uh, yeah, I have hogwarts.

The school for witchcraft and wizardry has now become an STD (which in the dream I knew to be something like a mix between herpes and genital warts). Hogwarts.

3 comments:

  1. One time I knew a guy with hogwarts. You don't want to mess with that shit. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be a sign for something. What it is a sign for I could not tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably how the seventh book ends: Harry is in a taxi in Chicago, having just contracted a form of hogwarts from Cho Chang. Someone asks him a question and he answers, "Isn't it pretty to think so?"

    Hemingway is grinning in his grave.
    -cK

    ReplyDelete