Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daylight Savings...

I totally forgot about it. I feel like I lost an hour. Time for a meme:

1. Who was your first prom date? These sort of questions always make me worry about putting someone's name out there on the internet. He was my last real boyfriend (that was so long ago!). It was tons of fun.
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? I was only roommates with her for half a year. Then I somehow managed to get a single. She was sort of rude, sort of strange.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? Who remembers this? I'm sure it was hard alcohol of some kind, vodka, rum. I was young. Visiting my cousin at college. I remember Katy puking in my cousins bathroom....and my cousin was so drunk, he was outside the door telling her he loved her and stuff (in a drunk way, not a real way). The first time I got drunk was visiting a cousin at college and the first time I've blacked out while drunk was on another visit to that same cousin at that same college.
4. What was your first job? I, like my sister, worked at the library (I think she helped me secure the job). However, unlike my sister, I was a book shelver. Not even as important as a page. And, unlike my sister, I really won't work at a library ever again.
5. What was your first car? I guess you'd have to count that Corolla? Because when my sister went to college, she didn't take it and I inherited it. That was a solidly good car.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? My grandpa.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I'll go with moving to Champaign for college. Although, personally, I don't think that really counts...because hometown was still my "home." So maybe, a year and a half ago when I moved to Chicago. This apartment became home.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? ? I do remember my kindergarten teacher's name (which is SHOCKING considering my utter lack of memory)...Mrs. Lickner.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Probably Arizona. These questions that involve memory are hard.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I don't think I ever snuck out. I used to have boys come over late at night (don't think this is dirty, it was truly innocent) when we would be talking on IM and they would be silly and run over. I also used to lie to my mom about where I was sleeping so I could sleep at boy's houses. This was also more innocent than it sounds. Me and my friend Katy used to go to parties and stay there to avoid that whole drunk driving thing. And it happened maybe 3 times?
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? I think probably my cousin Bee. Technically we're still friends...I think if we weren't related I wouldn't know her anymore. I also managed to maintain my friendship with Katy (which I feel lucky about) who was my friend in the 4th/5th grade.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parentsÂ’ house? Wow. I can't remember my dorm's name. Let me look it up. BARTON. That was some of the worst luck I've ever had.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? ? I usually just deal with it alone. If it's really bad, maybe I'd call my mom? Or I'd IM my sister.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? Friend who is now a pharm student. It will be two years in May. We're old.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Depends on if I'm actually waking up or being woken up by the devil cats. Sometimes I yell at them then go back to sleep. Or if I'm really getting up I use the toilet and get in the shower.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? R.E.M. The Monster tour. So good.
17. First tattoo or piercing? I think I was five when I got my ears pierced. My aunt did them (she's a nurse so she had piercing guns). I remember she did the first one and I ran around screaming. Then she did the second one which is TOTALLY in the wrong place. I have ear piercings in quite different locations. Which has made it impossible to pierce my lobes more than once. I also have a cartiledge piercing (which I've been considering taking out). And a tattoo on my back.
18. First celebrity crush? Probably Jordan from NKOTB. I look back and find absolutely nothing attractive about him, then or now.
19. Age of first kiss? This is tricky. The first time I "pecked" a boy was probably 5th grade. He was dreamy. My first "french" kiss was summer before my freshman year of high school (yes, that is a long time in between...it seems to be the way I work).
20. First crush? I really have no idea. I remember there was this bad boy named Kris (third grade?). We called him the boy in the red shirt (?). Pretty sure he turned out to be a bad seed.
21. First time you did drugs? If you don't count alcohol, I've never done drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment