Friday, March 03, 2006

What I learned...

from January 2005. Rambling blog entry begin....now! Go!

So, first, Second City was delightful. If you have the time and are in the city any time soon, go see Iraqtile Dysfunction. Was a hoot (I feel like that is something 70 year olds say? yes?). Enjoyed celebrating the birthday with the mom and tapas is right up there with indian food as one of my favorite meals out. Delightful evening.


And the day was fun too. Saw an old roomie, Kate. Got to wander Wrigleyville and watch tourists take pictures of the Wrigley Field sign (have you ever considered what would happen if they changed the name to something like First Midwest Bank Field? As if Tweeter wasn't already a bad enough name...). I applied for two jobs. An effective, enjoyable day.

Anyway, so what am I talking about Jan. 2005 for? Well, I track visits to this site (and get a laugh or a chill out of some of the things people search on and then they click katie+blog=fun? Are they mad?) and found a new "report" that tells me where people are entering the site at most often. And usually it's the general site, but for some reason an abnormal amount of people are going to the archive for
January 2005. So I went there and read each and every entry. And wow, I was different. What did that job do to me? I can't believe how different Jan 2005 is to right now. All my posts are negative and not fun. And they are all incessantly about me and what I did today (see above). I mean, sure Jan 05 is mostly that too...but for some reason it's different. I feel different from that Katie. I'm going to go look for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment