Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Boring, school-related post...

Tomorrow is the day where every prof made something (if not multiple, hideous somethings) due. I sort of feel like after tomorrow I can relax, breathe and skip my way into finals, spring break and a new quarter.

Not only that, but it is drier than a desert in this apartment and my humidifier started smelling like fish tank (not pleasant). So now I'm waiting (not so patiently) for a new filter in the mail. And my brain feels like it's drying in my skull. My lips, hands, body are all cracking. I am just full of fun, delightful thoughts, huh?

How about this for delightful: I saw the doublemint twins biking down the street the other day. In their green get-up, green tandem bike...they were looking cold. And un-twinlike. One of them was caucasian and one of them african-american. Aren't they supposed to be twins?

And I am seeing a lot of people I like this week. And have plans to see a bunch more in the future...I'm just weighted down with end of the quarter crunch of assignments. I wrote the worst essay this week (although I must say that it is well researched) and will have celebrated two birthdays by the end of Friday.

Have to go finish an assignment now, stand in a steamy bathroom maybe, and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment