Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wasn't gonna do it...

My face is an embarrassment to all 24 year olds around the world. I look like a 13 year old who never learned how to properly clean/care for her face (the fact that I actually look really young just makes it 9,548 times worse). The only difference is that my most recent pimple is a mutant. I have never had an angrier, larger pimple. And I had a doozy a month or two ago.

I am not the kind of girl that normally cares about appearances...but it's like a beacon. I do not want to go out into the world with this pimple. And I have so much to do for the rest of the week: work, classes, friends in town, etc.

Plus, I got home from work today and there was a new pimple growing on my nose. What the fuck??

Damn you pores, damn you.

3 comments:

  1. I understand. At 26, my face is more bumpy than it was at 16. It's not big whiteheads, but it's just consistently zitty. Unless they're not pimples but some rashy thing, in which case, ewwww.

    Sometimes, I wish I wore make-up, so that I could even myself out. But what a PITA. Is the pimple so bad that you can't cover it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i'll be at there trying on dresses AND being zitty as well! my complexion has gotten really bad lately too - espeically on my nose, especially white heads. gross, and annoying- booooo pimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. My co-workers Elizabeth and Lara make great sport of popping one another's zits. I turn away. The memories of pain! Gah! We're all in our 30s. And I happen to look very much like a wayward, sleepless teen (though acne surfaces only during high-stress periods). I'm sure I'll be carded until I'm 40, and then they'll just kick me out of the club, believing that while I might be of age, I'm clearly not 40 so must have a fake idea. Woo!

    I'm really sick of Dr. Marlena Evans and John Black.
    -cK

    ReplyDelete