Saturday, March 11, 2006

The best way to ruin a diet...

is to drop your Lean Cuisine pizza on the floor (after it's done cooking, right before you intend to eat it). After having a slight and very unattractive tantrum (this is not the first nor second time I have done this...those pizzas just slide off of a plate) I called up Lou's. It happens.

As for the diet: since I am such an unhealthy girl I have been doing fairly well with the low-cholesterol, low-fat diet. However, for the first time in my life, the pounds are not dropping off. In fact, I am struggling to lose anything at all. I had the best week ever this week (involving soy milk, lean cuisine and such) and I am the same. Makes you want to ruin the diet anyway. I almost bought donuts this morning. And then the pizza fell on the floor...

I am spending my Saturday night with the dunderhead project. Tomorrow I study for my Monday finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment