Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The battle of baby...

There has suddenly, in the past year or so, been a boom in the amount of babies popping into my network of loved ones. Babies popping out everywhere. I don't know if he reads this anymore, but just in case, congratulations embarrassing bernard! I will always remember (and I have precious few memories of my childhood) the arm stuck in the shirt, laughing hysterically, Luke Skywalker incident (side note: why embarrassing bernard? Was that a Guess Who? character?). You will be a marvelous poppy.

On that front, I think my biological clock has begun ticking. Don't worry, I don't feel the desperate need to hump a random stranger to create babies. I still don't want children 95% of the time. But kids, for some reason lately I'm freaking wavering. That's down from 100%. A 5% drop is drastic. Someone talk me out of it.

Oh, and Katy..I had a dream you were pregnant last night, so watch yourself....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD NO! Don't say such horrible things.

    Now I must go cry in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wills ay - that i can relate. I was a stunch "no children - ever" kid of girl, but at work - there must be something in the water because EVERYONE has a baby, and my moral has wavered. NOT that i will be having babies ANYTIME SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait, pretty soon you too will be smiling and oohing at every baby you see. The next step will be picking out names. It's strange. Something happens to women in their 20's where they can't wait to have babies.

    ReplyDelete