Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bad, bad bad...

That's how I feel, and have always felt about Desperate Housewives. I do not enjoy watching it and I think it is crap TV. Sometimes bad TV is good. Not so in this case.

I watch the show that comes before and the show that comes after...and I almost always end up watching Housewives and hating it. I need an 8pm show on Sunday. Any suggestions? And can I just say that on the show tonight those were possibly the worst TV bruises of all time. He was supposed to be bruised on his face and it sort of looked like someone rubbed ash all over him. Terrible. I could make a better fake bruise.

Update: P.S. - I always grapple with how to "stay alert" during a tornado watch when it goes until 4am. How does that work? Here is advice from one of my favorite websites:
Conditions are favorable for tornadoes to form. Stay alert, and be prepared to seek shelter in the event that a warning is issued.

4 comments:

  1. We watch Iron Chef America, under the expectation that even bad food shows are better than Desperate Housewives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not worry about tornados if I were you. The probablity of one ripping through Chicago is so slim that worrying about a watch should be a non-issue.

    Also, I agree with you in regards to D.H. I remember last season being much better. Now, Hubby and and I just turn to each other after each episode and go 'egh, that was alright.' Really now it's just the show before Grey's and something to past the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the vote for Iron Chef America. Then I always get sucked into the Food Network Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the west wing is on, on no wait, that's 8:00 eastern time. sorry then, can't help ya out

    ReplyDelete