Saturday, February 11, 2006

I wonder...

I wonder where they find the music for figure skating...and why I haven't seen anybody fall on their ass on skies yet...

Sometimes, when I'm bored (like right now...I should be reading...yes, it is Saturday night) I hit that little button at the top right of my blog and go to the next blog. Most often it's a bunch of middle schoolers/high schoolers and foreign blogs. But today I hit an erotica blog. So here's what I wonder about that: these people write some really dirty things....do they tell people it is their blog? Does their family know about the blog? And if not...if it is a secret blog...couldn't help but wonder who I know that has a secret dirty, erotica writing alter-ego. Does my sister have a dirty blog? My friends? And as a side-note...yes, I read an entry or two (gasp)...am I supposed to believe this stuff actually happens to these people? I'm doubtful.

How sad is it that on my Saturday night I'm reading Java and Erotica (not on purpose).

Dear World,

I am 15/17 of the way to becoming a cat lady. Please either:

  1. Save me by resurrecting my social life (eh...did I ever really have one? At least give me something...a little something?)
  2. Send me a sweatshirt with kittens on it, another cat/kitten and declare me official cat lady.
Thank you.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment