Monday, February 06, 2006

Valentine's offer...

So I just made the most beautiful handmade Valentines....it's a set of 10. And I only have 7 people who I plan to send Valentine's to...so if you want a Valentine, let me know....There are 3 available to anyone who would like a little holiday cheer.

Just give me a quick comment with your email address (if I don't know you or your address) and I'll email you to find out what your real address is. Or if you don't care about the fact that your address will be public, go ahead and put it below!).

High school girls, old college 402 roomies, Mom and sister need not apply...

Really kids, these are high class valentines. I even made the envelopes. This is my favorite, coolest thing in the WORLD.

1 comment:

  1. how awesome is that website! i LOVE cool paper - thanks for posting it!
    i'm excited about getting this valentine, but am worried that mine will be lame in comparison....

    ReplyDelete