Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy saturday night...

Yes, I am blogging on a Saturday night. I am currently trying quite desperately to write an essay about e-mail monitoring in the workplace. You'd think that since I blog so much I wouldn't have that much trouble writing essays. But you would be wrong. I hate essays. I find them boring and meaningless. They say absolutely nothing about my intelligence level since I am more of a math-oriented person anyway. In short, my essays always sound like a high schooler wrote them. I have a very informal style of writing and when I try to formalize it, it reads awkwardly. I always have to pad my grade so the essay doesn't hurt much. I think I'm almost done with the introduction, which is hands-down the hardest paragraph to write in the whole paper...so now that I'm through with that, I think it's easy sailing...

I'm having a hard time with my johari and nohari...I know I said people could use fake names, but I'm starting to think that these people filling it out don't actually know me. And really, what's the point of filling that window out if you don't know me? Does it provide glee (hehe hehehe, I'm going to call her tense and religious...I'm so funny)? I guess the only way I can truly use the results is taking the entries of my friends into consideration. I still don't want to go into details though. I'll give it a week.

Oh, and Bode Miller sort of pisses me off.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't put too much thought into my nohari. I told you I had a hard time finding words.

    ReplyDelete