Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday blank period...

It's my three hour blah/blank period. I didn't go to the Art Institute because I have one billion things due next week and I truly need to work on all of them. I have since run into problems with each and every item due: 2 of them aren't posted yet, 1 is a paper which I don't want to start yet (i'd like to power through it in one sitting) and the last is part of my project with dunderhead. I started that and then realized I don't know what the hell I'm doing and I need my book. Which I don't have at the moment. Great. Dunderhead has officially taken half of the work this time. And if it turns out terrible I'm going to turn it in anyway and then go see the professor that very same day. That's my new plan.

I wanted to give my day 2 observations of this whole johari/nohari idea. When I first saw the johari things pop up on blogs...I truly just thought, eh...those people are just looking for compliments. To an extent, I still do. I mean, looking at mine is sort of like, oh look what people think, how nice! (by the way, who is A friend...? Is that you over there Alex? Or a random?). I'd still like my high-school friends to fill it out so I'm not going to go into specifics about what exactly people thought about me....

As for the nohari...I do sort of enjoy it. Maybe I'm a tad bit masochistic. I don't know, but I like this kind of honesty. I wish people would tell me at certain points in my life, you know Katie, you're being stubborn or cruel. The only issue I have with the nohari I think is the lack of certain words....I feel like hyper-critical would be a great one to put on there. Again, I won't go into details. So far...there are only a few words that people chose that sort of made me flinch (I wonder if any of you can guess which...). But again, I'd really like some of my high school friends to do this one too. So go to the previous post and fill these suckers out. (and by the way on this one...is that Jason as in, Katy and Jason?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment