Thursday, January 19, 2006

Frustration...

This should be a no-brainer: the computers in this building's computer lab should be able to successfully run the programs necessary to complete my homework. (Note: I am in the computer school's building. Hereby referred to as CTI. I am a CTI student, this is CTI building). Please remember I am still in beginner programming classes. The programs I need are the most basic. Nope, no siree, this computer here can't do it. And the program will also not function in my home. This program is beginning to become my least favorite thing EVER.

I forgot how undergraduates are dumber than dirt (ooooh, insult. You undergrads out there could be mad. Or you could look around at your fellow classmates and nod in agreement). This kid in my java class infuriates me. Why? He doesn't seem stupid. In fact, he's probably fairly smart. But he doesn't listen. Listening is a critical skill to have as a human being. The prof. says: "We will go to a lab next Thursday. I'll post the location next week." The kid raises his hand: "Where are we meeting?" ARGH.

The girl next to me (for the past hour now) has 3 inch long fingernails. Ok...no one really has that long of nails. But picture those really long ones that are just beginning to do the creepy curl under. Now imagine her typing with them. Yes, it is distracting. Tap....tap, tap.......tap. Rather than tappity, tappity, tappity (this is supposed to represent a constant stream of tapping. I don't know if it works. Writing sound is difficult). Computer student (can't get into this here lab otherwise) with nails that prevent basic computing. Boggling.

I know it has been said before, but I speak like the novels I read as I read them. So I apologize for my current style of speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment