Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Errr...

For lack of anything better to do with my time (ok, I have 800 things I could be doing with my time, including studying for my midterms) I am going to post two delightful pictures of my cat, Boku. These cats, always keep me on my toes. Anyway, I'm wasting time until some dinner reservations, so why not?

The newest preferred sleep location for the cats is in my closet on top of my suitcase. Now, I have a lot of shit...so storage in any of my closets, it's pretty well taken. The suitcase stands upright and has my old work bag on it (I think I used that bag for 3 months...then it hurt my back, so back to the less attractive backpack. Now I don't pretend to care about my "style"/looks at all. Backpack all the time). Somehow, they both have discovered this as a nice little bed.

If you are a cat person, click the links to see Boku nesting (*she is in that far back right corner*). If you are not a cat person, why are you still reading? You were probably bored two paragraphs ago...although, that second link shows a lovely glimpse into the hell inside my closet. Please note that all the clothes in that closet are rarely worn anymore. That is the work clothes closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment