Friday, January 13, 2006

Day of abundance...

I think Friday will end up being my multi-posting day. I have nothing else to do.

First, let me just say Heath and Jen(or Michelle...to me you will always be Dawson's Jen) your baby is going to be beautiful. Gwen and Gavin...not so much.

And guess who I ran into in the grocery store (please picture me with unwashed hair/body, visibly dirty jeans and glasses)? I won't post his name, but here's two obvious hints: he was expelled for a school BB shooting incident and he is very Italian. Yeah, and I wouldn't have even noticed him if he hadn't shouted my name. Weird. He took my number. Even weirder. Now I just have to hope it was all for show and that he will never call.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how their child would react, when upon watching her parents' movies she realizes that she was concieved on the set of a movie where her father played a closeted gay man.

    ReplyDelete