Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The best laid plans...

Are foiled. By refurbishment.

I had plans to lunch with my cousin B. I think my sister has called her B before, since this was a childhood nickname of hers. Now...I have often wondered, why B? Her name has 0 B's in it. I got the story today. I think nickname is supposed to be Bee. So called because as a child she could roll her eyes back into her head and thus, looked like a bee? Honestly, that still doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe I heard the story wrong...

Anyway, our lunch plans...to try a cute little place in Roscoe Village. Said place is closed, of course, but only found closed upon arrival. Lunch was fairly delightful anyway.

We grew up together. I think I realized today that we are more alike than I realized. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for B. Maybe she has some computer nerd in her somewhere?

I plan to make a huge batch of buttons on Friday. So if anyone wants any sort of button or just has a desire to see/own a specific type of button...let me know and I'll try to be artistic for you.

1 comment: