Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Addiction...

Not alcohol or drugs...more like blogs/myspace.

First, let me just say that I think addiction to blogs is not such a bad thing. I learn things, I keep up with my friends (when they blog) and I exercise the brain. There is a downside in that I voyeuristically read about people I don't know. But still, we all ask for it when we publish a blog.

Myspace has turned out to be meaningless, horrific and totally addicting. Every time I get on I find some new hidden string of people from my high school. Apparently a lot of people are too cool to put their high school on their profile. So some people are hard to find...but it's like a creeptacular detective thing. I scare myself. Anyway, I think everyone I am good friends with would love this thing (because we have the same tendencies to stalk I believe).

Also, surprisingly, some of our old classmates make music (I almost liked it). I would reference the website, but that is totally not my place. Myspace, I hate you...you addictive POS (and truly, it is the slowest crappiest thing ever)...

1 comment:

  1. Myspace.com is the very bane of my existence.

    But lo, I've a page of my own. In my defense, it is merely another website which will host and play my music in a streaming format. So I link to it from my website.

    ReplyDelete