Sunday, December 11, 2005

This and that...

Naked cats are hideous.

I used some of S's pretty pictures of me for my dating website and I think I need to put a not so flattering one in with the mix. Because while these pictures are me, I do not look like that on an everyday basis. Even though I technically do, I don't...

I agree 102% with my sister that for some reason the holidays sap my ability to do anything other than think about the holidays. Along that vein, cookie making with my mom and sister on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Since I'm done with HP series, I'm back in the mix with the Time 100. I'm about halfway through Catch-22, and I'm finding it's a quicker read than I expected. I can't say that I'm loving it much. It seems like a lot of these books so far are war related. And I don't dig that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment