Monday, December 12, 2005

Year in review...

A meme taken from my friend J's blog....

Instructions: take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2005, stir and enjoy!

January:
Its been a rough day, but I do want to welcome the new year in a hopeful way. I hope all of you out there have big plans for 2005.

February: I was going to talk about the joy of cable splitting or all the crazy things I saw today, but I can't get over my bitterness, so I'm going to talk about that. Lately at work, a lot of people have been asking me to help them with things. (downward spiral towards work hate begins now)

March: I have very little to say. Just a few quick little rant-lets.

April: I'm not sure how well I'm going to sleep tonight due to the fact that I am going to be constantly concocting plans to get Boku into her carrier. While I was eating dinner tonight, she touched me for the first time. (oh the cat love)

May: I offer the following as proof that my second cat (not often seen by visitors) is not evil. My mom and her friends say she has evil coloring. (cat obsession maybe?)

June: Memes cannot be owned. Therefore I see no need to give permission to let someone else use it.

July: Bush is going to appoint an asshole. (this is a one line post)

August: I am currently in the process of filing a food spoilage claim for my great blackout of 2005. Who wants to wager on the outcome? (I was denied)

September: Three things have led me to a mood of disgust and outrage: I just want to say to my color book participants: I'm a little bit doubtful this is going to be happen. (big, ugly fight erupts)

October: Went to the Foo Fighters/Weezer concert tonight. Here are my thoughts: Dear Grohl, No one wants to hear you go, "Yaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

November:
I have 100,000 things to say, but I thought I'd start it with a little song that I made up on my Disney trip and it goes like this... Epcot, Ooopcot, Ippy-cotty Epcot. Now that you are certain of my certifiable craziness, I'll continue with this marathon post.

December: This post is not intended for non-readers of Harry Potter or people who don't like cats. If you are either of those things, no point in reading on.

Hope that didn't bore you too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment