Friday, December 23, 2005

Meme

I might as well follow the herd. Just call me cattle....

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HELD:
1. Library Shelver (I did NOTHING except shelve books)
2. Backroom silk flower assistant
3. Retail cashier
4. Underwriting Assistant

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Empire Records
2. Garden State
3. Harry Potter & Prisoner of Azkaban (probably Goblet as well)
4. Sadly, most Mandy Moore flicks

FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. Geneva, IL
2. London, England
3. Champaign, IL
4. Chicago, IL

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Degrassi: The New Generation
2. Project Runway
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Everwood

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Maui & Kauai
2. Disney World
3. Barcelona & Madrid, Espana
4. Rome, Italy

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. my sisters
2. the news
3. S's website
4. I follow the weather religiously

FOUR COSTUMES YOU'VE WORN ON HALLOWEEN:
1. Muggle (oh ho ho, I was clever!)
2. hot 70's chick
3. gray cat
4. witch

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED:
1. soon to attend Depaul CTI
2. University of Illinois down in good old Champaign-Urbana
3. Geneva High School, Geneva Middle School, Coultrap Middle School
4. Bartlett Elementary, Centennial Elementary, Western Avenue elementary and Eastview Elementary. I went to 4 different elementary schools, two middle schools and only moved once.

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. S'More granola bars
2. Paneer Butter Masala
3. Tacos
4. French toast vs. Belgian waffles....that's a tough one.

Eerily similiar to my sisters, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment