Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fill in the blank...

So I didn't carve a cat or a bat, I carved some ghosts.



See? I must say, I really enjoy carving pumpkins. So much fun! Let's relive last year's pumpkin as well...

I'm on my way to Disney on Wednesday morning. Unlike the sister, I will not bring my computer. So I will not be here to blog for a few days. Tomorrow might be interesting at work so maybe I'll blog then. If not..see you in a few.

By the way, it's 5:30 and it's nighttime. I hate, hate, hate daylight savings. Now I'm going to be coming home from work in the dark. That's so depressing. Damn you daylight savings, damn you...

Aside: Is it weird that I found it just a little hot when Hal Sparks made out with a mannequin? Yeah, that's creepy. Maybe I've been too long without boy contact.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's weird. S and I were watching at the same time, and I found it massively disturbing. Maybe Hal Sparks is the man for you, not Rivers Cuomo.

    ReplyDelete