Monday, August 22, 2005

Ugha-bugga....

Monday is the day for bad moods and bitchery. So without any other explanation:
  1. The new Sheryl Crow song truly irks me. Not only do I hate it, but I believe it has the worst, most inane song lyric ever written: "Good is good and bad is bad." And there are some poor lyrics out there. But even "I like big butts and I cannot lie" is more intelligent. I hate that Sheryl Crow song and they play is like 900 times a day on 101.9 (my work music).
  2. You know those ads for Dove's new firming thing? No, those girls aren't fat. I HATE when people say they are. Those girls are normal. And today one of the heaviest girls at work was making fun of them. She is much heavier than they are and yet she was being all catty about how fat they are. If I had less control over myself I would have said something really bitchy. Not only was she bitchy about the "normal" girls, she was also a hypocrite.
  3. Forgetting all of my neutral bras at home (yes Janet, I too managed this) after bumming free laundry really sucked. A lot of my work clothes require the neutral.
On a better note, the weather today was glorious. Where is fall? Screw you summer, go away.

Also, for any of you out there at the correct distance save the date: October 29, pumpkin carving party in Geneva.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, well you could do the whole black bra/white shirt thing. Give the catty girls at work something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! M

    ReplyDelete