Friday, July 29, 2005

How do you do it...

My friday random ten (even if I wouldn't have wanted to do this, my sister threw some fat, hairy hints that I should...):
  1. Stellar - Incubus
  2. You Might Die Trying - DMB
  3. Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
  4. Fa Fa - Guster
  5. The Way You Want It - Keane
  6. Undone - the sweater song - Weezer
  7. Agent Orange - Tori Amos
  8. In the Backseat - Arcade Fire
  9. Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
  10. Love for Me - Guster
Ok...so Matchbox twenty? I'm not the biggest fan and I have this one song from a compilation. And wasn't Fa Fa on last weeks? I guess that's what happens when you only have 467 songs. But Love for Me is one of my favorite Guster songs, so that's fun. Does anyone out there listen to Foo Fighters? What should I download? I'm not sure I'm the biggest fan, but I'm planning to go to Foo/Weezer. Oh, and every time I have to write Weezer, I think weezy and almost write it. I don't know why...

About the color book, I need email addresses for EVERYONE taking part (Scott, did you have some colleagues involved?). I need to contact you all more than once, but first just to outline my thoughts and what our first step is (buy your book, pick your color theme). Plus, I need addresses where this will be able to reach you for the next 6 months or more. I think if I have an email list for everyone, someone could change addresses and we'd still be fine to change the way the book moves across the eastern half of this country.

Have a happy weekend...

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you know about other people on my end on Monday night. I will ask them at work.

    ReplyDelete