1) My uncle once: heard I had a boyfriend (5th grade) and never let go...I get asked about Ben at every family gathering...
2) Never in my life: will I live without an animal again.
3) When I was five: I got my ears pierced. Crookedly. Thanks Aunt Sue.
4) High school was: full of fun and teen angst. Oh those dances...I miss them.
5) Fire is: perfect for a beautiful fireplace in my new condo or brownstone. I wish...
6) I once saw: a dog with shoes.
7) There’s this woman I know who: is never afraid to "seize the moment."
8) Once, at a bar: I fell off a stool while making out with a boy. He fell too. Oops, parents are you embarrassed? I wasn't. We laid on the floor laughing.
9) By noon I’m usually: tired of work and hungry.
10) Last night: I went to dinner with my sister/S and then came home and ironed.
11) If I only had: more time to do what I really want to.
12) Next time I go to church: hell might freeze over. (well said sissa)
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: um..wait, what last relationship? I can't remember it was so long ago....
14) What worries me most: Wait. What doesn't worry me? (again, well said)
15) When I turn my head left: Boku is staring at the floor and Mona is attacking the clothes bag from the cleaner
16) When I turn my head right: messy, messy desk and a boring blank wall.
17) You know I'm lying when: I don't know what my tells are. I fumble my words maybe?
18) What I miss most about the eighties: hypercolor. I think i've mentioned that before. Oh and when rollerskating was cool. Stupid blades stole skates glory.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Uh, the shrew from taming of the shrew? I don't know my Shakespeare very well even though I've read a lot of it...
20) By this time next year: I will be hunting for condos and hopefully finding something I can afford.
21) I have a hard time understanding: stupid people.
22) You know I like you if: I make any sort of effort at all. A letter, a phone call...anything.
23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mom.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Uh?
25) Take my advice, never: try to eat all the taco meat left because you won't have another chance before you leave for vacation. Bad move.
26) My ideal breakfast is: cinnabon.
37) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: Cocoon. My old haunt and like A says, very cool store.
28) Why doesn't everyone: just live and let live. Oh cheesy, cheesy meme.
29) If you spend the night at my house: you may have to sleep naked. It is hot here in the summer.
30) I’d stop my wedding: if I found my fiance screwing another girl. Just read a book where that happened. It came to mind.
31) The world could do without: George W. as president.
32) My favorite blonde is: I don't think I go for blondes...
33) If I do anything well, it’s: sit.
44) And by the way: i may forget to send any postcards. I'm bad at that.
45) The last time I was drunk, I: threw up the next day? It's been so long and I did that constantly at the end of senior year, so good guess?
Bye suckers, see you when I get back from paradise....mua ha ha ha.