Friday, May 06, 2005

Blogging frenzy...

I just watched the Notebook. Sappy, but worth the time. Sometimes you just need a good cry.

I think I need a date. For real. I think I may be at that point where I almost would go look for one. I mean, its been a long time over here, and probably some of you out there are thinking, well damn its about time (shut up you). So now the only problem is how to proceed. I'll have to give it some thought.

I'm off tomorrow to spend the day with the mom, watch the brother get in a tux, marvel at the trashy dresses girls are wearing nowadays and do some errands. I am such a silly girl that I hate leaving the cats here alone overnight and its starting to cause panic and sorrow to think of leaving them for three solid nights for Scottsdale. And then there's Hawaii.....

I thought Mona had stopped liking me while Mandy was here. I think she was just being shy. She never once got on my lap with Mandy around, but the second (literally) she walked out the door Mona jumped up on the couch with me. It was weird, but i'm a little relieved over here.

I'm off. 'Til Sunday probably...

1 comment:

  1. Your cats will be fine while your in Hawaii, I'm sure of it. :)

    ReplyDelete