Friday, April 01, 2005

Un-name-able...

I'm not sure how well I'm going to sleep tonight due to the fact that I am going to be constantly concocting plans to get Boku into her carrier.

While I was eating dinner tonight, she touched me for the first time. Isn't that a bitch? She finally trusts me enough to rub against my leg and even balance with her front paws on me. And now I'm going to ruin that to take her to the vet due to my paranoia. Won't it be even bitchier if she isn't infected? Would be my luck.

I just watched Closer, and I must say that while I didn't necessarily get upset (ie no tears) I do feel a little ravaged. Exhausted. What an emotional movie. I quite enjoyed it though.

And now to make everyone who may have thought my opinion was a good endorsement for the movie change their minds: Is Jude Law hot or what? Almost like he's more hot in his misery, why is that? So now you don't trust my movie instinct. I don't blame you, i tend to enjoy eye candy. Go ask somebody who is serious about art.

This week must have done something to people, everyone was so bitter about there being no spring break or something. I was treated pretty crappily twice today and then I had that wapping asshole yesterday. Today I sort of just shrugged it off. But honestly, note to people who deal with other people all day: It really hurts you to be an asshole. Because we all talk about it, and everyone knows, and then you may not get as great of service which just reinforces the whole cycle. So, at the very beginning, be nice. It's just work. If something doesn't happen the way you wanted, there is always tomorrow.

And with that gem, I leave you. Off to bed to face catching my cats tomorrow...

P.S. - Anonymous, will you go out with me? Please circle yes or no.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me who anonymous is when you find out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete