Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh the drama...

So...work was dramatic today. I had a man be a real jerk to me and then forward his jerkiness to my boss/owner of the business in order to prove I was wrong or something. Really, all it did was make him look bad (or so I like to tell myself). But come on, that was totally rude to bring the big man into the thing. I wonder if I'll get in trouble...the worst part of this is that two of our underwriters were involved in the situation but I was the "bitch" actually sending the emails to the guy, so it looks like I'm the only one involved. Ugly, ugly people.

On Saturday I have to attempt to corral Boks and Mona into a carrier and get them to the vet. Because Boku has some ugly reddish brownish bruisy looking area around where her spaying happened. And Mona is just going along for the ride so that I can get all of their shots and stuff at one time. It might cause a breakdown if my plan to get her in the carrier doesn't work. Two break downs in a month span could be a little much.

Oop, time to make myself some dinner....french toast or pancakes??

No comments:

Post a Comment