Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tra-la-la la Tuesday...

Here's a slice of what went through my head this Tuesday:
  • When I'm walking and its windy, sometimes I feel like a sexy model girl. You know, wind blowing the hair off of my face. The truth here is really more like this: I look like grubby, didn't brush hair girl. I got home and it literally looked like i'd been attacked. And really, all the assailant did was go woojy, woojy woo with my hair. Yes that does make sense, if you don't understand it, then get off my blog.
  • I also thought in my sexy moment that I was totally irresistable (i was feeling good today, i'm not one to think this EVER). That no man could resist me and why was i single? Then I remembered that I look like a 16 year old and if a guy can't resist me, shouldn't i worry that he's a pedophile?? But really, I guess I just had good self-esteem today. At least until I got home and saw the real picture.
  • Sometimes I write blog entries on the "L". I can't really because I don't have a computer, but they are always hysterical. Sometimes I try to reproduce them when I get here. But really, they're nothing but shoddy imitations of my L brilliance. I really am funny on the L.
  • Today I felt like the smartest person in the office (I'm stuck-up today!!). But really, I have finally let myself accept that I am smarter than the person I assist. I have also realized I'm smarter than a lot of the upper people. I don't know if this is good or bad. Good in that maybe they'll realize it and I'll get loads of money and promotions. Or bad because I'm a threat and I'll be sabatoged.
  • My anonymous lover is complicated. Honestly, circle yes or no. Maybe we're not meant to be because you're worrying about crazy things like if we're compatible or not. Isn't that what dating is supposed to do? Figure that out? I mean, if you're worried, circle no. I won't be hurt. For all I know you're one of my friends giggling at your funny joke. Do I know you in real life?
I'm making tacos because I'm feeling domestic. I wanted to have a real meal and I don't know how to cook any other real meals. Maybe I'll learn...someday...

1 comment:

  1. You know...it's really quite funny that you're like...maybe it's not meant to be and stuff cause you're worried about all of these possibilities, cause I'm one of the most easy-going people I've ever known, but I do love cooking, so maybe, just maybe if you're lucky, I could teach you something other than tacos, though they are a favorite of mine

    ReplyDelete