Sunday, April 03, 2005

Again, it's Sunday night...

Does anyone else feel like daylight savings robs us of a perfectly good hour?? I actually slept later than ever today, all due to the fact that it wasn't ACTUALLY late, just the time arbitrarily changes today.

I feel cheerful today for no reason other than it was nice out, I got a lot done and I have so many fun things to look forward to this spring summer...it just can't come soon enough!

On the agenda this week:
Some lovely work, full of wonderful top employees absences again. I may get to see Katy this weekend if all goes well. I also have a fabulously luxurious dinner planned for Saturday at Charlie Trotter's. The question still remains if I will like any of the food. My ma and sister were scheming and were not going to mention this fact. Luckily for me, neither of them is usually very good with a secret (no offense family). So I'm going in with a healthy idea of what I'll be up against. Sunday is a family baby shower. Good times in April.

Am enjoying watching all the flowers slowly come up. Every day on my walk to work I get a fresh idea of all the flowers I'll get to ogle. There's also a healthy amount of green in the backyard that my bedroom window looks out on. I love flowers.

In case any of you were curious (although I'm going to try to keep the cat talk to a minimum because it can be really, really boring) Mona forgave me almost immediately and Boku forgave me just now. They're both in my bedroom. Mona's attacking my comforter (because she's so smart) and Boku is looking out the window.

I hope you all are well. And to my red-headed friend, the Blogger help is where I learned all my blogging tricks. I also just tinkered with it, so any specific questions, I can probably help with a simple email. Off I go...

2 comments:

  1. You can still visit me in MN though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check yes or no? That's a little presumptuous don't you think? Why...cause there's a lot you don't know about me, and vice versa, say I lived close enough to Chicago to check yes, do you stand me up somewhere, or what if i'm a rapist, or possibly a gross disgusting man who's got nothing better to do than read a bunch of blogs all day long. Of course, on the other hand, I may be something to bring a smile to your face, we might get along well, but are we allowed to kiss on the first date, and what if i'm allergic to cats, would you rather go out or stay in and rent a movie, i feel live you're a movie renter, what if I don't like movies, so many unanswered questions beyond the simple, who is this anonymous person....so do you still want me to circle yes or no?

    ReplyDelete