Saturday, March 05, 2005

True story...

Aren't there some phrases where you cannot help but think them like they were said once? Like that cowboy John from Real World and "true story". I have a few. From Sandlot, Forrrevvver, forever. I don't know why. I've seen that movie a few times, but sometimes I just think that. Or from that Marky Mark movie Fear, Nicole 4 Eva. He carves it into his chest, and sometimes I can't help but think that. Or from one of the Harry Potter movies, Mr. Weasley says something like, Did you really? And just the way he says it, whenever I think something like, is it really, are they really, it has to be in an english accent per Weasley. Weird? Maybe a smidge.

I've actually accomplished a lot this morning. 4 loads of laundry done, sheets changed, bedroom tidied. I plan to give the whole apartment an overhaul this weekend. It just needs to be tidied and scrubbed. I have some foster moms coming here to drop off my other cat next week and I don't want them to worry about the cats health (although Mona seems to be thriving and is in fact, filling out a little. She may get fat in the future).

I'm off now to buy some new walking shoes at New Balance, get myself a sandwich and then watch either I Heart Huckabees or Raising Helen. I then have a haircut and also may be going out tonight. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should go. Part of me really wants to, and another part is coughing up phlegm (there's a cough being passed around work). The compromise should be that I go for a little while and when the smoky bar air starts to get to me, I'd leave. But there is a cover charge...and its $20. Which hurts because I just got a huge bill in the mail and am not balancing right now. Shit. Will decide later...depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment