Tuesday, March 01, 2005

You'll knock on my door..

I have very little to say. Just a few quick little rant-lets.

There is one lady in particular at work who has made me want to hide in the bathroom recently (side note: while sitting in there the other day I couldn't help but wonder how long I could stay in there before people would worry and/or get suspicious. Probably a good 15 minutes. So why am I not spending that long on all my pee breaks? Anybody?). Anyway, this lady does not shut up. First offense, she asks me about "my baby" every morning. Puke. Ok? I like my cat, but she's a cat. How's your baby. Ugh. Second, she cannot keep her personal life PERSONAL! I do not want to hear about the mayor of your suburb and why you are such good friends. Leave me be...I just want to work in peace and have an occasional office moment of, Oh did you see the Oscars? Oh are you doing anything exciting this weekend? Blah.

E-harmony.com. I'm a little turned off by this commercial i heard recently about how eharmony promotes the sacredness of marriage and what a great marriage rate they have. Again, ick. What I want to know is where's E-letsjustdate or E-casualsex.com. Not that I'm interested, it just seems so horrible to me that they are putting themselves out there as a spouse finder rather than a DATING service.

I can't think of anything else at the moment except: If you're on the "L" and you're having a loud cellphone conversation and people are looking at you, it really is not your right to give them a dirty look. You're the one disturbing the peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Koodge--
    Are you paying for sitemeter? Any interesting searches if yes?

    One of mine today: allie smokey cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having posting issues. Hey Katie! We're going to be up on your end of town on Friday to see my friend's band play. Interested in coming? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete