Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Quick nuggets...

A few quick nuggets of information:
  1. First search words today! For those of you who don't know, I can check to see how/where people enter my blog from. So for some of you, that's from my sister's site, and now, some from Katy's. But today, someone entered my site through searching for stuff about Jared Leto. How very exciting!
  2. I am allergic to the adhesive on Band-Aids. Yes this does exist. So if I were to have to wear a band-aid for two weeks to cover some stitches, the area around that would be raw and sore. The only way I can cover a wound for long periods of time is a gauze and "paper tape" concoction. I learn something new every time I go to the doctor.
  3. I am a horrible daughter and sent all of my laundry home with my mom. I am useless. I do feel guilty, but at the same time, I am excited that I will have clean laundry come Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Completely out of the random dark blue, but when I was watching AI last night...I was like...this Carrie Underwood has a similar face as you, just something that made me smile for a moment, maybe it had something to do with the weird hair, I don't know, happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete