Thursday, March 24, 2005

No really...come on...

I wasn't going to blog because I really don't have anything interesting to say, but then someone commented that I look like one of the American idols because of their weird hair? Ok, Carrie Underwood..sure, she's blond, maybe we have slight similiarities, but I went to look at a picture of her "weird hair" and it was not only weird, but totally frightening. Whoever said this needs to step forward and explain themselves...i think i'm offended. Who cares how the girl sings, did you see her hair?? At first I thought it must be one of my old roomies because when I was growing out my hair, ooooh boy did i have some interesting styles (mostly at night involving clips and headbands). But those crazy, on steroids curls...so not my style. So come on anonymous....fill me in, what exactly do you mean?

Other than that, pretty normal over here in the old apartment.

1 comment:

  1. As I wrote, I saw something of you in her face, and the whole hair thing was because I hadn't seen you in her before, but maybe with her hair pulled back and away from her face a little bit, that's when I noticed "you" in her face, yes the hair was weird, but you have to admit she's a very attractive lady, so take it as a compliment, and good luck with the struggle over your big yet smaller boobs

    ReplyDelete