Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The joys of Tuesday...

I'm not at work today, which is wonderful, but I didn't think it was going to be a good day. I still have to go get stitches out and a tooth filed. But just now, my day went from OK to GREAT. Why? Because Mona just fell in the toilet. Oh my god was it funny. I hear this splash and then scrambling claws and she comes bolting out of the bathroom (i'm at my desk so I had a prime view of her running out of the bathroom). There was water EVERYWHERE but it was so funny I didn't care. I can't help but wonder if she was trying to drink out of it. That taught her a lesson. HA!

Last night I tried to write an entry; blogger was not working. The entry was not going to be fun, because my other cat, Boku is dying. Ok, she's probably not, but she did this weird heaving wheezing thing last night that I don't think is normal. Or, it's not normal unless she throws up right afterwards. But then later she was rolling around and playing so I felt better and was glad I didn't blog.

What a boring entry about my cats! Although, the toilet, oooh boy I wish i could have seen her actually fall in.

Hopefully I'll get off early for Good Friday (not that I'm observing it or anything) and it will be a wonderful short week. I have to go finish getting ready so I'm not late for my stitches appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment