Wednesday, March 30, 2005

As big as my head...

A few things today that could be/were bigger than my head:
  1. Spider that I killed earlier
  2. Hail from this big scary storm
  3. Piece of chocolate I polished off. What Easter candy?
I was told today that I should create a wish list like my sister so that you all can buy me random presents. So I've added it to my sidebar. Lets see how that goes.

Nothing much else is new. I may have poisoned my cats with pretty daffodils. I love the daffodils. How can I just throw them away?? No place in this house is cat proof...I think I have no options. Stupid easy to poison cats. What's next, cats allergic to wood?

Anybody know where to meet a cute single boy without putting out any effort and without having to change my habits/schedule/lifestyle at all? What? Doesn't exist...damn, maybe I should follow Janet's lead and meet a boy online. Oops, except she hasn't been fun and shared the details with us. Online dating...how do I feel about that...

2 comments:

  1. I'm no longer with the online boy which is why you haven't heard details. Online dating is good except you might not want to use the "marriage" site because that's what I used and all of the guys wanted to find themselves a "little woman."

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to do is ask me out, duh....

    ReplyDelete