Monday, March 28, 2005

Back to sane...

So everyone needs a mental snap every now and then and last night was mine. I was trying to remember the last time I had a breakdown, and I could not remember. I think it was a year or two ago and I think that time I snapped at my sister. So every couple of years I have to breakdown. You know, to stay healthy and sane. So I'm back. I still get a little upset when I think about the happenings of last night (no details, two words: poo juiciness), but I have a thing with my hands being clean. I wash my hands probably 7-8 times a day which is probably more than normal. I also keep that sanitazing hand stuff at my desk and do that about a billion times. I think I could be a bit OCD. So the hand last night, pushed me over the edge.

In other news, I have no other news. My big excitements for the day were:
  • The stain remover worked and my sheets are not ruined.
  • I managed to clean off my dining table and I serously plan to keep it that way. It looks SO nice with my daffodils. Wonderful and springy.
So, no need to worry cyber-friends (HA, my geekery is stunning), I love my cats, I will be at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, code language that we are supposed to either be mind readers to understand, or you just decide to leave us hanging...or did I just miss whatever it was about the hand? I'm glad your sheets came clean, that much I know and other than that I'll keep reading cause its so fricken intruiging! :-)

    ~ Roomie #1

    ReplyDelete