Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day...

So first, let me say Happy Valentine's Day! I'll make a little promise to you all that I will eat lots of chocolate today and appreciate myself since I have no "lover" to appreciate. Also, one more thing, I really don't want to be one of those people that only blogs about their cats, but I do want to update those interested. So if not interested, you can quit now!

Turns out the little sneak had been using the litterbox all along. She's just good at the whole "burying" the evidence thing. I guess I'm so used to seeing the mess in Allie's box that I thought she was not using it. She is!

And yesterday about 20 minutes after I wrote the blog below she came out from under the couch and wouldn't leave me alone until I went to bed. She actually got on the couch next to me too. She's a funny little cat, I think we'll be good for each other. She has a hard time sitting still when she wants to be petted, and she actually rolled herself off the couch yesterday. It was really pretty funny.


She's still a little afraid of me if I move too quickly, make a lot of noise or walk around for a long time. She also seems to be deathly afraid of upstairs. When I first got in bed she yelled downstairs for a bit, and finally I coaxed her up the stairs where she checked everything out and ran back down. I think it helped her stay quiet because there was no yowling last night!

We're on a good schedule now since she's asleep under the couch all day...that is good because I'm at work all day...so she can sleep through the lonely time!

I'm feeling much better and I think she is too! Now the only thing to worry about is how things will change once there's another cat involved.

Busy week this week! Dinner Tuesday with the sis...then dinner Friday and Saturday to say goodbye to the friend moving to Vermont! Hope you are well and doing something wonderful for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment