Saturday, February 19, 2005

The adventures of...well...me...

A few suggestions:

  • At a concert where there are not assigned seats, there should be a section for short people. Here's what I imagine: just like the handicapped section (or maybe we should be part of that section, the height impaired) there should be an easy view section of the theater where you have to be measured to get in. This includes your shoes. So lets say you're 5'3" and you wear heels that make you taller - unless you take those shoes off, you're out of luck. That would be the height restriction 5'3". Or maybe, people who can see how short you are should just be nice and move a little (that's for you tall leather man at the Keane concert). Other than it sucking to be short and not be able to see, the concert was throughly enjoyable. Big babyhead + tight red pants = joy!
  • If you come to visit me downtown please DO NOT leave the light on in your car so that the battery dies. There were many interesting moments last night when my friends and I had to jump start the car. Lets list a few: my paranoia leading to yelling, going the wrong way on a one way street so the batteries are close, putting the cables on more than once with no action because there were plastic caps on the battery, making Al stand at the end of the street diverting traffic (many ANGRY, ANGRY drivers)...it's never boring with those girls.
  • Don't come to my apartment until Monday, maybe Tuesday. I'm going to clean, I really am. As I've been taking a good look around, it's really nasty here. I'm surprised the cat hasn't coughed up a lint/dust ball. I am going to wet jet, vacuum, scrub (i'm going to go to the store and get that mr. clean extendable scrubber. i'll let you know if it lives up to the wet jet. I think no cleaning product has although the clorox toilet brush, the clorox bleach wipes and the swiffer duster get close).
  • To Justin Timberlake: If you don't get your ass in gear and either: get one of those movies you've been making released, make a new album or tour you are going to lose some of that glow that you've become used to. People are going to forget about you and then make fun of you.

Ok, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment