Sunday, February 20, 2005

No really...

This kind of stuff only happens to me. You know how on TV shows something awful happens right before the big game: like on One Tree Hill all of the sudden the basketball star has a heart condition, or right before the big cheerleading match the girl twists her ankle and our heroine who usually sits the bench gets to go in etc. And you think, well what a convenient TV moment.

Well, I had a convenient TV moment yesterday except I'm not on TV and my moment really does suck. I opened a car door into my face. It only hit my nose, but it hit it hard. I have a deep gash (that sort of looks like a cat scratch) but now, when I woke up its kind of bruisy as well. So it is REALLY ugly. Now, you're thinking, ok, so you hit your face, still not a TV moment because there's nothing big you're up to. Not true. On Wednesday and Thursday the chairman and owner (two guys) of the corporation are coming to visit. This corporation owns our company and they ultimately can tell us what to do. My nose may be no big deal if:

  1. If the president of my company does not trot me in front of the chairman and owner. I may be not important, or they may want to be like, this is going to be our new underwriter.
  2. If i can figure out a way to cover it up (I don't really think this is an option). Its basically an open wound and a reddish purpley bruise.

Not only did I have this to deal with (a little embarrassing and ugly but my goodness it was painful), but then I bash my elbow on a light switch. Which also hurt like a bitch. So I look like I was battered by a boyfriend I don't have.

Ugh. Well, I guess that's it for now.

P.S. It's about 10:30, I just used my Mr. Clean Magic Reach and I have to say, it made cleaning the shower shorter and much, much easier. If you hate cleaning the bathroom, I recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Koodge--two things. In your settings, go change your comments to pop up windows. It's much easier for all of us and it now only requires you changing a little box from no to yes.
    Also, I considered buying that Mr. Clean thingy, but didn't know if it would be useful. Now that you've said it is, maybe I'll buy it. Do you use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I love that thing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did you hit your nose with a car door? Oh, Katie, I miss you and the drama. The most excitement I've had lately has been using my new fabric softener. Hope your nose feels better! Have you put ice on it?

    ReplyDelete