Tuesday, January 04, 2005

In the backyard....

I'm listening to Guster right now (came up on the old ipoderooni) and I really do like this song. Although the newest CD as a whole isn't my favorite I really quite like a few songs on it. I'm not sure what the point is in that statement or in this blog entry as whole. But isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

My day at work today was upbeat. People are in better moods after the end of the year crunch, and I'm starting to learn some of my new responsibilities. Slowly, but that's the way I like it. I'm not really the type of person to want to dive in to a totally new thing.

Is it strange that I'm alone a lot of the time and yet when I do have plans, sometimes I'm reluctant. I mean, I like seeing people, friends and such, but I also like doing nothing a lot. A lot.

Funny thing, this entry did have no purpose. But that's alright, because isn't that what a blog is all about? Over the holidays I haven't talked to a lot of my college friends...makes one wonder how hard its going to be to keep some of them around...

No comments:

Post a Comment