Sunday, January 09, 2005

Drunk habits...

I haven't been drunk in a really long time. And I was last night. Not really drunk, but tipsy happy goofy drunk. The perfect kind, where you don't feel it in the morning. Always hard to acheive because once you hit this phase alcohol has no taste anymore and you can accidentally keep drinking far too much.

The high school girls came over last night. We had big plans to go to a bar near me (or the bar one of them is having her birthday party at). We also needed to eat. I think that's where we went wrong. If we wouldn't have ordered in, we might have actually left to drink. But alas, we did not. We ate chinese and sat around drunk.

And that's when my drunk habit kicked in. One, i get a little demanding, but in a good way (i hope). Two, I sink back into Justin Timberlake obsession. I made them watch his concert, his videos, etc. Don't you wish you had been there? Honestly though, it was tons of fun. Thanks girls!! I'm too excited about the birthday party too because i'm actually going to be going out down here! And hanging out with her new boyfriend in a "not the third wheel" fashion should be exciting.

I have an appointment next weekend to meet some cats. Cross your fingers for me. I'm ready for them and have been searching, but damn its hard!

Hope you have a good week. Looking forward to a dinner with all the cousins and the pooj (endearing term for dad) this Wednesday. Yum, yum, Pizza D.O.C. here i come...

1 comment:

  1. several points to make, so i'll use bullets as well!:
    *had so much fun as well the other night
    and just so you know who this is i'll make this comment:
    *the new boyfriend said that he and his best friend got drunk that night and watched justin timberlake too.....but i think he was mocking me
    *very excited for upcoming birthday party too
    *"in good company" comes out this weekend, and i have to work saturday night, and i'd suggest that we'd wait till next weekend,but that's birthday party weekend, so, who knows. however, i did just go to the website and check out the trailer, and it looks so excellent. a must see.
    *just wanted to say how fun it was to get the perfect kind of drunk and eat chinese and watch good music with you and friend the other night!
    *oh, and taking your suggestion of blog about new job seriously, probably gonna do it....

    ReplyDelete